- What is bouldering?
Bouldering is a type of climbing, performed on a small rock or artifical climbing walls which is not higher than 4.5 meters.
- How do i start climbing?
Besides climbing shoes and comfortable clothes, you don’t need any equipment to do bouldering.
- I don’t have a climbing shoes, can i rent shoes?
Yes, you can rent climbing shoes for 5 TL.
- Do i have to take lessons?
We recommend beginner climbers to take lessons, in order to comprehend basic principles and develop technique, but that is not mandatory.
- Can i take a shower there?
We have one shower on both changing rooms you can use.
- Can i climb without taking lessons, do i need a reservation?
You can climb in our gym without any lessons or reservation.
- Can children climb alone?
For under 14 year old kids, we demand a custodian who is informed about safety regulations and we ask them to climb before 17:00 (when the gym’s not so busy).
- How often do you change routes?
We are making new routes every friday. Routesetting wise, we divide our gym into 8 blocs, so that’s new bloc for every week and brand new gym in 8 weeks.
- Is bouldering safe?
Yes, with a shock absorbing designed mats, indoor bouldering is totally safe.
- How many hours i can use the gym?
We don’t have a time regulation, you can use the gym as much as you like.
- Can i come everyday with the montly pass?
Even though we don’t recommend you to come every day (if you’re not an experienced climber), you can come as much as you like.
- Where do i leave my bags&stuff?
We have lockers in our changing rooms that you can use with your id card (No extra fee).